Here are some things to keep in mind as we wind down and prepare for summer break:
- Always send your child prepared for outdoor play in any weather. We always try to go outside rain or shine - and as the weather starts to (hopefully!!!) warm up, please be sure to send in sunscreen, a hat, and lots of water to ensure your child is protected from the sun.
- We have a few days allotted for Kindergarten Fun Day. It will go ahead on the first fine day (June 3rd, 4th, or 11th).
- All library books must be returned to the school by Thursday, June 6th.
- There will be no school on Monday, June 17th.
- We will be going on our field trip to Whee Indoor Playground from 9:30-10:30 on Wednesday, June 19th. Feel free to come join us!
- We have several special Fridays coming up - June 7th is Hawaiian Day, June 14th is PJ day, and June 21st is Crazy Hair Day.
- We have a school-wide Pancake Breakfast on Tuesday, June 25th, as well as our Walk-a-thon Prize Draw Assembly.
- June 27th is the last day of Kindergarten, with an early dismissal at 1:00PM. Report cards and supply lists for Grade One will be sent home with students.
- School reopens on September 4th.