- April School Lunch Envelopes are due to the office by March 14th
- Term 2 Report Cards are being sent home next Tuesday, March 14th
- Parent-Teacher conferences will be held on Wednesday, March 15th, so students will be dismissed at 11:30am. If you would like to meet with me, please schedule an appointment online through Optis. If you are unable to do so, please contact me and I will arrange a time to meet with you.
- There is no class for students on Thursday, March 16th due to a PD Day for teachers. Please mark this on your calendar!
- Our next math test is next Tuesday, March 14th on Chapter 7 - Fractions. Below is a PDF copy of the study guide (a paper copy was handed out today as well). We will be doing review tomorrow and Monday. Please let me know if you need any additional practice sent home.
- The school is holding another Breakfast Program Blitz - please see the memo below for details!